I found one more interesting and I quote:
On the www.michaeljacksongenius.com in new of 27.06. Fri „EXCLUSIVE:
llusionist recalls the last hours of a live trial of Michael, we have the information from Ed Alonzo, magician working on concerts, who gave an interview only to Usmagazine.com.
He says in general about this, as Michael was in very good shape and there were no indications that it is ‚die’.
Alonzo told us about how he saw Michael on Wednesday trying to (…)
He said that Jackson put on weight only 54 kg, despite its high growth, then coached the dancers until 1 am.
Alonzo says exactly how it was for this test on Wednesday, the day before the ‚death’, but about midnight he returned to the house, and Michael is still practicing.
So Michael trained to 1 am 25.06.2009.
And at each site (including CNN), we can read that Murray said that the first dose of valium given to Michael about 1.30! -? haha Michael August teleportował home? in 30 minutes? p Impossible!
Quoted from CNN:
– At about 1:30 am, Murray Jackson, gave 10 mg of Valium.
– At about 2 am, he injected Jackson with 2 mg of the anti-anxiety drug Ativan.
– At about 3 am, Murray then Administered 2 mg of the sedative versed.
– At about 5 am, he Administered another 2 mg of Ativan.
– At about 7:30 am, Murray Jackson, gave yet another 2 mg of versed while monitoring him with a device that measured the oxygen saturation of his blood.
– At about 10:40 am, „after repeated demands / requests from Jackson,” Murray Administered 25 mg of propofol, the document said.
So? not be able to come to the Staples Center home, not to mention other action that is done before bedtime.